Celiac Disease For Dummies by Ian Blumer and Sheila Crowe
About, from the book description: “Celiac Disease For Dummies is the ultimate reference for people with the disease and their family members. The book helps readers identify symptoms of the disease, and explains how doctors definitively diagnose celiac disease. It outlines how celiac disease affects the body, and what its consequences could be if untreated. The authors explain how celiac disease is treated, not only through the elimination of gluten from the diet, but with additional nutritional measures and alternative and complementary therapies. Written by two practicing physicians, the book also offers practical, helpful guidance for parents of children with celiac disease, whose treatment may be a particular challenge.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips