Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle by Diane Sanfilippo
I actually picked up this book just prior to being diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I knew that something was wrong [About Me] and had to change. I did read the book, but I didn’t get around to actually trying the Paleo diet until after being diagnosed. When I do it, I actually do a stricter version of Paleo called the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD). That is basically Paleo minus diary (which is arguably excluded from Paleo anyway), corn and potatoes.
Back to the book…. this is a very well done into to the Paleo diet and includes the ideas behind Paleo along with a great selection of recipes. If you’re looking to learn more about Paleo, I can recommend this book to you.My Gluten Free/Celiac/Nutrition Library
- Mayo Clinic Going Gluten Free: Essential Guide to Managing Celiac Disease and Related Conditions
- Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle
- Gluten Is My Bitch: Rants, Recipes, and Ridiculousness for the Gluten-Free
- Let’s Eat Out Around the World Gluten Free and Allergy Free: Eat Safely in Any Restaurant at Home or Abroad
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.