We cover the occasional kitchen related item here on Gluten Free Finds because, we gluten free folks, tend to cook for ourselves a lot. See: Topics Covered
One of the first things we did when I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease was replace several pots and pans that had caked on who-knows-what.
I got a 6 quart Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven for soups and stews – which is amazing by the way.
For pans, we settled on GreenPan’s Lima Ceramic Non-Stick pans, specifically… 12″ Covered Fry Pan, 12.5″ Wok and 8″ Fry Pan. These are great pans. Although we did keep some of our other stainless pans (the ones without build up gunk) these have become favorites around the house.
This set includes 12 pieces… a 2qt covered saucepan, a 5qt covered casserole, an 8” open frypan, a 9.5”open frypan, a 3qt covered skillet, a stainless steel multi steamer insert, a bamboo solid turner, a bamboo slotted turner, and a bamboo fork.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips