Gluten Is My Bitch: Rants, Recipes, and Ridiculousness for the Gluten-Free in Paperback. by April Peveteaux.
This is one of several books I’ve read on living the gluten free life and gluten related conditions like Celiac Disease. This book is a sometimes funny (hilarious actually), informative and practical look at celiac disease. I read this on my first trip, (after being diagnosed) to Siesta Key. See: Trip Report: Gluten Free in Siesta Key. Mostly on the flights to and from. April had me literally laughing out loud at points. This is a great book.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips