All natural, low in carbohydrates, no MSG, 97% fat free, no MSG. Made in the USA . 4 x 3.25 ounce bags.
I take two or three packs of Oberto beef jerky with me every time I travel. I’ve found them to be a great source of gluten free protein when on the go.
Update; Since this post was published, the price has changed. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips