As much as I want to eat out every single meal always and forever like I used to do pre-celiac [About Me], I just can’t. I eat at home for many of my meals and, sometimes, bring food with me while I’m out and about.
I picked up Stanley’s Classic Vacuum Seal Insulated Food Jar to use while on the go. I settled on the Stanley after considering Klean Kanteen’s Canister and Hydroflask’s Canister. I like the size, features and stats.
I got the 17 oz size (a 24 oz is also available). It features vacuum insulation to keep food hot or cold for up to 12 hours. Vacuum insulation means there are two layers with a vacuum in between. That vacuum makes heat transfer very inefficient and insulates contents.
It’s made of 18/8 stainless steel and is naturally BPA free. The lid doubles as a 12 ounce bowl. It is also leak proof and packable and comes with a lifetime warranty. Whammo.
Stanley Classic Vacuum Insulated Food Jar 17oz, 24oz
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.