Stanford medicine has released a set of tools, resources and links for those who must eat a gluten free diet because of a Celiac Disease diagnosis.
Included in the mix…
- An explanation of the cause, symptoms, diagnostic tests and treatment for celiac disease
- Information about which foods and additives contain gluten
- Ideas for how to navigate the grocery store
- Menu suggestions for gluten-free breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks
- A handy, printable list (.pdf) of “green light,” “yellow light” and “red light” foods for those on a gluten-free diet
- Links to other resources, including an explanation of U.S. Food and Drug Administration rules for “Gluten Free” food labels
See: New Stanford celiac disease resource offers help with gluten-free diets
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Great Deals [more]:
You must be logged in to post a comment.