These cards help to explain to restaurant staff (in both English and Spanish) that you need to dine gluten free.
I’m picking these up in preparation for an upcoming trip to Guatemala. Any tips for eating safely and successfully in Latin America? Let me know – I’d love to share.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips