Last summer I was fortunate enough to find Sun Bum Moisturizing Sunscreen. I do and have always needed and used sunscreen. I have never enjoyed the feeling of putting on or having sunscreen on. Most feel greasy to me. Sun Bum is different. It feels like you’re putting a good moisturizing lotion on. It goes on great. I’ve also found that it stays on well reducing the need for me to re-apply.
As I was thinking through things I need for an upcoming vacation, I happened to think… oh no, I hope Sun Bum is gluten free. I was happy to see that it is gluten free!
Sun Bum is available in SPF15 SPF30, SPF50 and SPF70. Travel sizes are also available.
As always verify current gluten free status by reading labels and checking with the manufacturer as formulations can change over time.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips