Made with a blend of almond flour, sunflower seeds and flax seeds. Only simple, whole food ingredients. Certified Gluten-Free and Non-GMO Project Verified. Paleo-Friendly, Grain Free, Soy Free.
I stumbled across Simple Mills recently (first their delicious pancake and waffle mix) and have been impressed with everything I’ve tried. The ingredient lists for the products I’ve tried have done right by their name… simple. A handful of simple ingredients.
These crackers are… delicious. They are reminiscent of Cheez-its, but of course, gluten free and much simpler, healthier ingredients.
If you’re looking for a gluten free cheddar snack crackers, I can wholeheartedly recommend these.
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips