We cover the occasional kitchen related item here on Gluten Free Finds because, we gluten free folks, tend to cook for ourselves a lot. See: Topics Covered
- Efficient easy and better cooking results from less expensive cuts of meat with the 48 blade hand-held meat tenderizer
- Sharp blades cut through connective tissues that make meat tough
- Helps reduce cooking time by up to 40 percent; helps meats cook more evenly by reducing shrinkage
- Tiny heat channels are created without changing shape or appearance of meat, resulting in faster penetration of marinades
- Made of white ABS plastic,304 steel(which is safe with food ) , the tool measures 5-9/10 by 4-2/5 inches
LinRin 48-Blade hand-held meat Tenderizer (classic)
I have a similar tenderizer [this one] that I got to be able to follow Alton Brown’s directions for preparing his Swiss Steak Recipe. That is one of my favorite meals. It’s delicious. It can be made gluten free by omitting the flour (or swapping for GF flour) when browning the steaks. Of course you’ll want to ensure other canned ingredients are GF as well.
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.