We cover the occasional kitchen related item here on Gluten Free Finds because, we gluten free folks, tend to cook for ourselves a lot. See: Topics Covered
Blendtec Blender with both FourSide and WildSide Jars.
- Powerful 1560 watts, 120 volt, 13 amps, 3 peak h/p motor
- 6 pre-programmed cycles tell the motor when to speed up, slow down and shut off automatically.
- Compact 15″ height easily fits under kitchen cabinets
- Includes a WildSide jar with 4″ stainless steel blade and a FourSide jar with 3″ stainless steel blade, made from durable BPA free Tritan(TM) copolyester
- Durable base made from industrial grade polycarbonate resists scratching and wear. flat, sealed face plate and buttons reduce unsanitary build up.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles, digital touchpad controls, auto shutoff
I have a Blendtec blender and I love it. I use it primarily for smoothies.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips