Cuisinart GR-4NR 5-in-1 Griddler, Silver, Red Dials by Cuisinart
- 5-in-1 countertop unit works as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle and half grill/half griddle
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; sturdy panini-style handle; floating cover to adjust to thickness of food
- Removable and reversible nonstick cooking plates drain grease for healthy cooking; integrated drip tray
- Adjustable temperature controls with indicator lights; gourmet recipes and scraping tool included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards. Please refer the Product Video and the User Manual before use.
I picked this up a while back, mainly to do panini type sandwiches (of course with GF bread). It’s becoming one of my new favorite kitchen tools. It works great for sandwiches and a lot more. I just made some great eggs and bacon with this thing. For some reason I’ve always had a problem cooking a good egg. The griddler provides a nice even temperature and an open (no pan sides) cooking surface to easily flip things, like pancakes (of course GF) and eggs.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips