KIND Healthy Grains Healthy Grains Clusters, Maple Quinoa with Chia Seeds via Amazon Prime Pantry (about Prime Pantry)
I’m a big fan of KIND’s line of gluten free granola. When I’m in a hurry, I eat a bowl for breakfast. They are also good for on the go and traveling. They are in sturdy bags so they pack well for travel. Depending on the trip I’ll throw a pouch or two in my bag. If I’m able to find a gluten free breakfast where I’m at, dandy. If not, I know I have a tasty option. The bags also have an integrated zip to to reseal.
KIND Healthy Grains Healthy Grains Clusters, Maple Quinoa with Chia Seeds, Gluten Free, 11 Ounce Bag – in Prime Pantry
Search KIND Healthy Grains Healthy Grains Clusters in Prime Pantry
Search KIND Healthy Grains Healthy Grains Clusters
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.