I’m a big fan of KIND’s line of gluten free granola. When I’m in a hurry, I eat a bowl for breakfast. They are also good for on the go and traveling. They are in sturdy bags so they pack well for travel. Depending on the trip I’ll throw a pouch or two in my bag. If I’m able to find a gluten free breakfast where I’m at, dandy. If not, I know I have a tasty option. The bags also have an integrated zip to to reseal.
They are available in several flavors including… Banana Nut, Cinnamon Oat with Flax Seeds, Maple Quinoa Clusters with Chia Seeds, Oats and Oats and Honey with Toasted Coconut, Peanut Butter Whole Grain, Raspberry with Chia Seeds and Vanilla Blueberry
KIND Healthy Grains Granola Clusters by KIND
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.