48 blade tenderizer by Jaccard. 48 razor sharp blades.
I use this exact tenderizer and it works great.
Jaccard Supertendermatic 48-Blade Tenderizer
The main thing I use this for is to make a gluten free version of Alton Brown’s Swiss Steak Recipe. That is one of my favorite meals. It’s delicious.
I make the following modifications…
- Skip the flour. You could use gluten free flour instead, but it turns out great with no flour at all.
- I double the recipe except for the dried oregano. For whatever reason, I don’t like the full amount of oregano.
- I bake for about 3 hours instead of 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Of course you’ll want to ensure all other ingredients are gluten free as well.
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
You must be logged in to post a comment.