Everyone 3-in-1 soap. Coconut plus Lemon. 32 oz, 2 Count. Cruelty free, paraben free, polysorbate free, disodium EDTA free, gluten free, non-GMO verified, sodium laureth/lauryl sulfate free.
The “Everyone” line of 3 in 1 soaps (shampoo, body wash, bubble bath) and lotions have been our go-to for a while now. My bottles of both soaps and lotions I’ve used have always read certified gluten free, although certification and gluten free status may vary from product to product. I put these in Humangear GoToobs for traveling. Since I have Celiac Disease, I can’t trust trust products included with hotel rooms to be gluten free or safe for me.
Related: Search Everyone Soap or Lotion at Amazon (verify gluten free status for each product)
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.