SAN-J gluten free soy sauce in convenient travel packs. You get (20) .25 ounce packs.
Generally speaking, these will be more expensive than the regular bottled version, but they are convenient for eating out and travel. What other travel size sauces (salad dressing, bbq, A1, mayo, etc) do you use? Any other travel tips? Let us know
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips