About:”Our highly selected, Certified Gluten-Free, whole grain rolled oats are grown and harvested in the fertile lands of Aspen parkland biome, between prairie and the boreal forest that covers the foothills of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. The oat seedlings are identity preserved Non GMO and planted by small, carefully chosen family farmers in fields where no wheat is subject to cross contamination. All of our oats are made from superior high quality, color sorted kilned, whole groats which are minimally processed by steaming and flaking. These oat flakes provide a textural differences that give our oats a more solid bite which makes it ideal for optimal absorption of nutrients.”
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips