King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Pancake Mix
- Makes about sixteen 4 inch pancakes.
- Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO, non-gmo ingredients
- Certified Kosher
I had the chance to try these over the weekend and they turn out.. amazing. Moist, fluffy and taste great. Even my son, who eats gluten and periodically snubs his nose at GF items agreed that these taste better most pancakes. I’m adding these to my running Gluten Free Things I Actually Like post.
King Arthur Gluten Free Pancake Mix, 15 Ounce
Also: Gluten Free Things I Actually Like
Connect with Us! Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Google+ | RSS Feed | Email Newsletter | Submit a Tip
Recent Amazon Finds [view more]:
- A Celiac Traveler’s Best Friend? HotLogic Mini Personal Portable Oven
- Gluten Content Test: Counter Culture Coffee Forty Six Coffee Beans + Nima Sensor…
- Annie’s Double Chocolate Chip GF Granola Bars, 5 Pack
- Triumph Dining Gluten Free Dining Out Cards – English & Spanish + Rev…
- Schar Gluten Free Hot Dog Buns – Two Tips
Always check ingredients to confirm gluten free status. If in doubt, contact the manufacturer with questions.
You must be logged in to post a comment.